Friday 29 November 2013

First 1000 points done!



This weeks aim was to finish the first 1000 points of the army (apart from the models that will be raised) this would mean painting another 10 skeletons and 10 more grave guard plus making their movement trays. Now that I know how to paint these models I have got a bit quicker, managing to do the skeletons in one day and taking 2 days to do the grave guard due to the time it takes to put them together. Seeing the models all properly ranked up adds to the effect I think. Will have to get a few more dire wolves done along with some skeletons to be raised.


I had a bit of a play about with the army list to get it to 1000 points and so i could get all the characters in i had painted the final list is as follows.


I am really happy with how the army is progressing and have some very cool ideas to get it to where I want it to be. Going to continue on the core units next with 2 boxes of ghouls being brought today that should keep me going for a couple of days right?...

No comments:

Post a Comment